Monday, July 29, 2013

3 nuggets of truth


Last saturday we were having a great celebration of mid year of Hope Indo group. At least for me, its a blessing to be reminded back on the things that we should focus on.

here what mike shared during the service.

1. Look within - Examine our heart

2. Look out - See the bigger picture (Look on what can benefit others)

3. Look up - Focus on God


Why this things become so important to me? Because it become a confirmation to me. Y has been talked about my heart. To have a pure heart, to search within my heart.

This has been become my pray:

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
(Ps 139:23-24)



And not long ago, I had been praying for my sister. She is in confusion on what she supposes to do. what is her direction, her vision. I asked Y to help to reveal to her and guide her through. But Y answered me that His vision is only for people not for own satisfaction.

In life, we will only reach the peak of satisfaction of life when we do things for people. we serve people.

It strikes me as most of us will thing what is benefited to our own. No wonder I still cant know my vision. Because my focus is what can I achieve with my life for the shake of my own satisfaction.

As we can see around us that many success people who fell satisfy with their work when they know they do things not for their own.

Many rich people cant satisfy with what they have, though we call them success. because they can't satisfy themselves.

All this while we had been "tebalik" on the 3 things above.

1. Look within - we search people heart.

2. Look in - we see the picture of ourselves alone. (what can benefit us)

3. Look down - We ask God to look to us.


My personal opinion, we had been deceive by our own flesh. we expect people to have a good heart, and can do something for us. we look for something that can benefit us but if it require us to pay some price, we reluctant to do.

And we ask God to focus on our need, our life, our satisfaction.

I never realise that Mike will share that 3 nuggets last saturday. But it brings some enlighten for me.

I thank Y also, for being so patient toward me. And be bother to mold me.



No comments:

Post a Comment